Media Spotlight - March 2015
Wed, Apr 01 2015
Jean Anderson and Honore Frumentino Mentioned in Chicago magazine!
Wed, Apr 01 2015
Jean Anderson, of our Lake Forest office, and Honore Frumentino, of our Northbrook office, were mentioned in Chicago magazine for their listing at 480 N. Green Bay Road in Lake Forest. The 6,000-square-foot four-bedroom, five full and one half bathroom mid-century modern home was designed by architect Ike Colburn and features intriguing clerestory windows in the dining room and spectacular outdoor entertainment space including a beautiful pool. To read the entire article, please click here.
Francesca Rose Mentioned in Crain’s Chicago Business!
Tue, Mar 31 2015
Francesca Rose of our Lincoln Park Clark Office was mentioned in Crain’s Chicago Business. The story discusses ways in which homebuyers can stay competitive in the marketplace to get the home they really want. Francesca offers her advice on how to prevent closing delays. To read the entire article, please click here.
Sold on KoenigRubloff - The Most Spectacular Homes All Share the Same Address
Fri, Mar 27 2015
The SoldOn campaign continues featuring two new options!
Option 1 – SoldOnKoenigRubloff – The Most Spectacular Homes Share The Same Address - Suburban
Option 2 – SoldOnKoenigRubloff – The Most Spectacular Homes Share The Same Address - City
You can utilize a postcard or eCard version of the latest options below!
To use the eCards in Marketing REsource:
- Log in to BHHS Resource from Cabernet Corner
- Select the “Marketing REsource” link from the center “Resource Links” section
- Click on the “Find eCard” link on the left side under Quick Links
- In the search box at the top of the screen enter the words “sold on”, and the options will appear
- Click on the option of your choice and select “Get Started” in the upper right corner
- Customize the text as you see fit.
- Select the Send Email link icon at the top (or share to Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn)
To use the postcards in KoenigRubloffXpress (art below attached to this email):
- Log in to Cabernet Corner and click on Online Forms - Go to the “Postcard Fronts” category and download your selected front image, saving it to your computer.
- Click on “KoenigRubloffXpress” link on the left side of Cabernet Corner under Agent Tools
- Start a new order, and on the left side under Property Postcards, select “Large Postcards”
- Choose the “Modern Large (01) - 1 Photo Full” template and select your preferred back
- In the Order Gallery, upload the image you saved to your computer
- Add in your customized details and order!
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff Realty Group Recognized in RISMedia!
Fri, Mar 27 2015
In an article about KoenigRubloff’s recent recognition at the BHHS National Convention in Las Vegas, RISMedia discussed KoenigRubloff’s rank as the #3 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brokerage in the nation, up from # 7! Additionally, the article details KoenigRubloff as the # 1 brokerage in the Midwest, as well as individual agent awards for Jeff Lowe and the Lowe Group, Mario Greco and the MG Group, and Joanne Nemerovski was recognized as the #1 agent in the Midwest Region. The Mag Mile office was also recognized as the one of the top 10 offices in the country! To read the entire article, please click here.
View Previous Posts