HUD-1 Tax Letter
Tue, Jan 27 2015
KoenigRubloff is pleased to inform you that all HUD-1 notices have recently been mailed directly to your clients! The Home Office team recently sent nearly 3,000 notices, and each included a custom cover letter addressed from you to your clients. These letters were promptly sent so homeowners may prepare for tax time. We encourage you email your clients to look out for these documents. This was quite an undertaking and another great example of the teamwork and wonderful support our staff provides. Great job team!
Sold On KoenigRubloff - The Most Celebrated Name in Real Estate!
Fri, Jan 23 2015
A great way to kick off spring market is to send a postcard or eCard. Send an eCard or plan a postcard mailing today!
To use the eCard in Marketing REsource:
- Log in to BHHS Resource from Cabernet Corner
- Select the “Marketing REsource” link from the center “Resource Links” section
- Click on the browser icon located in the upper left corner (icon that looks like binoculars)
- In the center search bar enter the word “sold on” and the ecard will appear
- Choose “Quick View” to preview an option or select “Open” on the option of your choice to begin editing
- Click the flashing green dots in the text sections to customize the text if you would like
- Select the Send Email link at the top (or share to Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn) – you can also simply post the attached on Facebook.
To use the postcard in KoenigRubloffXpress:
- Log in to Cabernet Corner and click on Online Forms
- Go to the “Postcard Fronts” category and download your selected front image, saving it to your computer (images of the options are below). The postcard front used in the eCard below is attached!
- Click on “KoenigRubloffXpress” link on the left side of Cabernet Corner under Agent Tools
- Start a new order, and on the left side under Property Postcards, select “Large Postcards”
- Choose the “Modern Large (01) - 1 Photo Full” template and select your preferred back
- In the Order Gallery, upload the image you saved to your computer
- Add in your customized details and order!
Patricia Carollo’s Rustic Lake Bluff Listing in Crain’s!
Fri, Jan 23 2015
Patricia Carollo of our Lake Forest office was mentioned in Crain’s! Her upcoming listing in Lake Bluff was featured as the Luxury Home of the Week in the publication. The French-Provincial style home boasts five bedrooms, six full bathrooms, a stone patio with fire pit, and sits on a wooded lot. To read the original article, please click here.
One Magnificent Video!
Thu, Jan 22 2015
We are pleased to present everyone with our wonderful, new KoenigRubloff company video which debuted this morning at One Magnificent Meeting! We feel the video showcases our strong commitment to our clients and reinforces our value proposition: “Local Expertise. Global Brand. Limitless Career.” We are excited for what is ahead in 2015 and hope you will share this video with your sphere! You may view it below, or click here: http://youtu.be/laAd63MDzZo.
KoenigRubloff Home Office Updates!
Wed, Jan 21 2015
Today Chris Eigel announced he will step into the role of Chairman Emeritus. Since entering the business in 1974, Chris has worked tirelessly to build successful brokerages and to raise the standards of practice for all. His commitment to quality has shaped our organization in countless ways, most notably in becoming Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff Realty Group.
Chris is eagerly anticipating a role that is focused on the big picture, and we both wish to express our sincere appreciation for his attention to the details for so many years, and his leadership.
“My career spanning over forty years in the various Koenig & Strey, Prudential, Rubloff, and now Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices organizations has been extremely rewarding and fulfilling. Now I look forward to stepping into more of an advisory role with fewer operational duties, and I am thrilled to be able to continue to work with Nancy, Michael, and the rest of the outstanding leadership team. The opportunities afforded by Berkshire Hathaway are truly amazing, and the support and services offered are only going to increase. The best is yet to come, and I am excited to play a part in it!" - Chris Eigel, Chairman Emeritus
"Chris has been a great business partner and, more importantly, a friend. His knowledge of the business and long-term perspective are invaluable, and I anticipate many more successful and prosperous years." - Michael Pierson, President
"I have loved working with Chris during the past two years, and I cherish his wit and wisdom. I am looking forward to his continuing input and guidance in this very important role." - Nancy Nagy, Chief Executive Officer
Joining Nancy and Michael in executive leadership is Diane Glass who will serve as Chief Operating Officer. In this role, Diane will skillfully guide our Sales Development, Information Technology, Insurance, Relocation and eLeads departments. Through our Agent Development classes you have all seen Diane’s intelligence, deep understanding of the business and creative approach to problem solving. We are very excited about this broader role, providing her an opportunity to do more to help you build your business.
We are also delighted to share with you the promotion of Patrick Bergner to Chief Marketing Officer and Suzanne Boose to Chief Communications Officer. Both Patrick and Suzanne have been key players in the direction of our company. It has been so wonderful to be in our offices with them this month and to see your very positive response to the 2015 marketing strategy, the InTouch app and our beautiful new materials.
We are feeling very confident about 2015 and our future. Please join us in recognizing Chris with this honor, and congratulating Diane, Patrick and Suzanne on their promotions.
View Previous Posts