Jennifer Mills Klatt Mentioned in Crain’s Chicago Business!
Fri, Apr 24 2015
Jennifer Mills Klatt of our Webster Street office was mentioned in Crain’s Chicago Business for her Lincoln Park listing! The Louis Sullivan designed three bedroom, two full and one half bath Victorian home was chosen as Crain’s Luxury Home of the Week. The home boasts stained-glass windows, a classic chandelier in the dining room, and an updated kitchen. To read the entire article, please click here.
KoenigRubloff Featured in Chicago Agent Magazine!
Thu, Apr 23 2015
We are thrilled to see our KoenigRubloff agents featured in a recent story from Chicago Agent Magazine! The piece is a wonderful wrap-up of our annual Agent Awards gala at the Field Museum, complete with a full photo gallery! To see the story, please click here.
Pattie Murray Mentioned in Chicago magazine for Glen Ellyn Listing!
Wed, Apr 22 2015
Pattie Murray of our Glen Ellyn office was mentioned in Chicago magazine for her listing at 704 Hillside Avenue in Glen Ellyn. The Prairie style home has five bedrooms, three full bathrooms, a terrace, and an elevated walkway that leads to a gazebo. To read the entire article, please click here.
Administrative Professional's Day 2015!
Wed, Apr 22 2015
VHT is Now Providing 3D Photography Services!
Tue, Apr 21 2015
Single Family Home - Click Here
Condo - Click Here
As this is a pilot program for KoenigRubloff through VHT Studios, please review these general guidelines to better understand the process and necessary planning for this unique, new offering:
- To better monitor client interest and specific needs, all orders will be taken by our dedicated account executive, Denis Keserovic, not by VHT Client Services.
- Scheduling and actual shooting will require longer lead times, as our resources for 3D are not as extensive as for other photography and related services.
- Please allow for 1 hour per 1,000 square feet, although the average time on site is variable depending on the specific property.
- In preparing the property, assume that ALL parts of the home will be photographed/scanned, except for closets and unfinished areas.
- There is no scanning available for exterior areas, including decks, patios, garages, etc.
- While a "Floor Plan View" is available on the 3D viewer, this will not include measurements and will not represent portions of the property not scanned (e.g. closets, patios, etc.).
- Photographs are separate at the current discounted KoenigRubloff rates. Preferred Client 3D Rates for this special test offering are as follows:
Up to 3000 - $229
3001 - 5000 - $349
5001+ - Call For Quote
Once completed, your 3D Tour will be emailed to you as a standalone tour link.
During this pilot program it will not be available in your VHT Viewer page. The 3D Tour can be used on the MLS or other websites by copying and pasting the tour link to the virtual tour link field on the MLS or other websites, if applicable.
If you have any questions or an interest in 3D, or would simply like to learn more, please contact Denis Keserovic at VHT.
Account Development Executive
View Previous Posts