Mary Ann Genellie's Profile
2663 N Halsted Street
Chicago, IL 60614
Mary Ann is a native Chicagoan, second-generation Realtor and property investor. Prior to joining Prudential Rubloff, Mary Ann built a successful career in the Fortune 500 technology sector. She enjoyed client consulting and senior leadership positions where she managed U.S. and Latin American sales and marketing teams. The skills honed from the high speed and diverse environments provide Mary Ann with a strong commitment to professional, timely and effective communications. These skills transfer directly to Mary Ann's real estate business.
Personalized, long-term commitment to her clients and their real estate needs include . . .
- Listening and understanding each clients unique wants and needs
- Working with a sense of urgency to keep clients informed, anticipate market movements and stay ahead of deadlines
- Utilizing the right mix of diverse technology and tools for each client
- Creating and executing unique custom marketing plans that deliver interested-qualified buyers
- Assist and streamline the process for buyer clients as we find the right home that meets their personal lifestyle, wants and needs
- Deliver outstanding service throughout each step of the real estate process, and
- As a Quality Service Certified real estate professional, she stands behind her service.
Associates, friends and clients recognize Mary Ann for her creativity, tenacity and forthright style.
Mary Ann and her husband are long-time residents of Lincoln Park and Lakeview and share a passion for the outdoors, the arts and volunteering on behalf of children and the disabled.
Honors/Affiliations: MBA, Mercer University, Atlanta. Chicago Association of Realtors, Illinois Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, American Marketing Association, Women's Board of Misericordia.
411 WEST ONTARIO STREET #227
|Mary Ann Genellie||Condo
1 beds, 1 baths, 0 half-baths