Robert Turetsky's Profile
980 N Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Robert F. Turetsky is a dedicated, resourceful client advocate. His focus is evident as he provides current market data that empowers his clients to make educated decisions. His direct approach and strategic thinking work towards a transaction that fulfills his client’s objectives. The support and resources of Prudential Rubloff Properties back this real estate professional.
- MASTER’S DEGREE – INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (MIA), COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY
- UNITED STATES AIR FORCE VETERAN
- ETHICAL, RESULTS ORIENTED BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL
- 25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE AS SALES/MARKETING EXECUTIVE IN THE CONTRACT FURNITURE INDUSTRY
- PAST AFFILIATE, IIDA (INTERNATIONAL INTERIOR DESIGN ASSOCIATION)
- ACC (ACCREDITED CRUISE COUNSELOR)
- MEMBER, UNITED STATES POWER SQUADRON (CHICAGO), JN CERTIFICATE
- SPORTS CAR ENTHUSIAST, MEMBER SCCA, FCA.
This agent's listings have all sold. Please check back shortly.