Paria Forouzi's Profile
1620 Sherman Avenue
Evanston, IL 60201
Paria has been a resident of the Evanston/Skokie area for the past 2 decades. She attended Evanston Township High School and got her Bachelor's degree in Psychology from University of Illinois. Paria knows the North Shore and North Chicago very well and shares her knowledge and expertise to help buyers, sellers, and investors. Paria is driven by the challenge of helping her clients achieve their Real Estate goals, assisting them with her thorough and tenacious approach to each transaction.
Personalized, long-term commitment to her clients and their real estate needs include . . .
- Listening and understanding each clients unique wants and needs
- Working with a sense of urgency to keep clients informed, anticipate market movements and stay ahead of deadlines
- Utilizing the right mix of diverse technology and tools for each client
- Creating and executing unique custom marketing plans that deliver interested-qualified buyers
- Assist and streamline the process for buyer clients as we find the right home that meets their personal lifestyle, wants and needs
- Deliver outstanding service throughout each step of the real estate process
- As a Quality Service Certified real estate professional, she stands by her service.
Paria understands what it takes to invest in Real Estate, she has persued her own investments and renovation projects. Paria is a result oriented professional.
After working at other major Real Estate firms, she's chosen to be a part of an organization that shares similar values and vision to hers which includes exceeding customer expectations in marketing, service, communication, detail and overall results.
1248 WEST ARDMORE
3 beds, 2 baths, 1 half-baths
807 DAVIS STREET #406
2 beds, 2 baths, 1 half-baths