Laurie Popovich's Profile
Associate Broker Illinois and Indiana since 1988
980 N Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
- Laurie has worked full time in real estate for 21 years in various projects with builders, developers and home owners.
- She has been the director of Sales and Marketing for a nationally renowned custom builder/developer
- Vice President of Sales and Marketing for a builder/developer of eleven upscale communities in Indiana and Illinois.
- Consistant Multi-million dollar producer
- Graduate of Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Quality Service Certified (QSC)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Negotiations Expert (CNE)
- Broker associate in both Illinois and Indiana
Her Chicago expertise lies in the Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Streeterville, Lakeview, North Center, Loop, South Loop and beyond. Laurie has earned a 100% client satisfaction report from the Quality Service Certification. Here are some of the clients comments:
"Best agent we have ever met with. We will definitely use her for the sale of our home and recommend her to anyone looking for an agent." Dr. Rahaman.
"It was a fortuitous day when my wife and I walked into Rubloff and found Laurie! What a gift to be able to handle details - and people - so well! We were grateful for the way she kept in touch." D. VanderArk
"Of all the people involved with the purchase, Laurie was the most concerned with my welfare and satisfaction." B. French
"She is a fantastic agent and a wonderful person. She is honest, genuine, positive, incredibly helpful, fair, fun and professional! We had a great experience working together." J.O.
"Laurie is an exceptional agent, knowledgeable and uses many techniques in trying to sell our properties. We are very happy with her - she is great and has a great personality too." H. and M. Thomas
"My wife and I would like to thank Rubloff for employing such a hard working and dedicated realtor and we will definitely recommend any further business to Laurie." M. and D. Whaling
An avid runner, Laurie ran the 2006, 2007, 2008 Chicago Marathon to raise money for the American Cancer Society. Together her group of 630 runners raised a total of almost $1,500,000 for cancer research. A lover of nature and animals, she spends her free time adventure traveling,
333 NORTH CANAL STREET #2304
3 beds, 2 baths, 1 half-baths
5555 NORTH SHERIDAN ROAD #312
1 beds, 1 baths, 0 half-baths